Welcome to Child Development. We ensure that all students develop the skills necessary to learn, live, work and contribute.
We have been developing our problem solving skills by:
- learning the difference between “big” and “small” problems
- learning that students are “smart enough and strong enough” to solve most small problems.
- learning that students need to “get the help of an adult they trust” when trying to solve big problems.
- learning choices students can make in order to solve small problems.
- problem solving link Kelso’s problem solving choices